If you have any of the following symptoms, you could have a yeast problem. Not all yeast infections show up in the vaginal area. There is a condition called Candida and that can run through your whole body. A change in diet is necessary to rid Candida from your body. When Candida is the problem, it is best to avoid wheat,sugar, honey,molasses,all fruits (except green Granny Smith apples, pears, berries) don't eat mushrooms,use vinegar or dairy products with the exception of yogurt.
1. Have you taken repeated or prolonged courses of antibacterial drugs?
2. Have you been bothered by recurrent vaginal, prostate or urinary infections?
3. Do you feel "sick all over," yet the cause hasn't been found?
4. Are you bothered by hormone disturbances,including PMS, menstrual irregularities, sexual dysfunction, sugar craving, low body temperature or fatigue?
5. Are you unusually sensitive to tobacco smoke, perfumes, colognes and other chemical odors?
6. Are you bothered by memory or concentration problems? Do you sometimes feel "spaced out"?
7. Have you taken prolonged courses of predisnone or other steroids; or have you taken "the pill" for more than 3 years?
8. Do some foods disagree with you or trigger your symptoms?
9. Do you suffer with constipation, diarrhea, bloating or abdominal pain?
10. Does your skin itch, tingle or burn; or is it unusually dry; or are you bothered by rashes?